How we work
Every property search is unique. And every search reflects that.
Whether you are looking to buy or rent before we start the search, we first take the time to understand your needs, your personal tastes, your circumstances, and exactly what you’re looking for.We balance an awareness of the needs of our clients with an understanding of the London property market, ensuring a property search that aims to find the best property to suit you, your taste, and your circumstances.
- Laying the Foundation: Ahead of starting your search, you need to ready to buy, rent, or relocate. There are many implications, some are legal, others relate to tax, and of course, your budget. We can advise and where necessary we can introduce you to mortgage brokers, solicitors, etc to take as much stress as possible out of the process for you.
- The Search: Next, we go through our network to proactively hunt for and preview potential properties, showing you only the shortlisted very best properties that meet your criteria, saving you the time and frustration that is often associated with finding a property in London. We will then organize viewings tours at a time that is convenient for you.
- Due Diligence & Negotiation: When you’ve found your perfect property, we will undertake a thorough due diligence to give you the peace of mind you need. We will then start to negotiate the price on your behalf. Unlike estate agents, who work for the seller/ landlord, we work for you, which means we will guide you to take as much stress as possible and ensure that you pay the best possible price to secure the property.
- Execution: 'I've got my house thanks to Address', 'Address went the extra mile to negotiate and to secure my house' - these are some of the comments we get from satisfied clients. Execution is key to what we do. Many people think that the process is done when a property has been found, but actually, the hard work starts once you make an offer. We have the experience, skill, and knowledge to ensure a smooth transaction taking all the stress and strain of dealing with solicitors, surveyors and other third parties, whilst keeping you updated on progress.
- One point of Contact: Throughout the whole process, you will have one point of contact. We will be your partner to make the process of buying or renting a property in London as simple as possible.
- Fees: Our fees are very competitive for Prime Central London market. Please enquire to find out more about our Buyers' Agents Fee, our Rental Search Fee or our Consultancy Services Fee.