Services / Buying Agent
Why you need a buying agent?
Save time and make your money go further
95% of people believe they can do a successful property search on their own.
- But the real estate market suffers from assymetric information -- by looking on portals you only get part of the information. Many properties are not listed on the open market and become available much later.
- Time: looking for a property takes a lot of time. Most people will contact only some of the estate agents, who in turn will push their available inventory resulting in time wasted on viewing unsuitable properties. By contrast, we introduce our clients to the most suitable properties available in their chosen areas by researching and aggregating all the available properties in your chosen area to meet your needs and your budget.
- Off–Market, is not a myth. It is a reality. Many properties (particularly above a certain level) are not sold on the open market. If you do not have somebody to make them available to you, you cannot have access to them. We can source the best Off-Market properties and cover all of the market for you.
- Most buyers have an idea about a particular area they would like to live in. But London is the aggregate of various villages with distinct options in each one. Sometimes what you want is not in Chelsea but in Notting Hill or in South Kensington. We can help you discover the best areas and hidden gems in each one.
- By introducing you to new areas, we can also make your budget go further and identify property better suited to your needs for the same money or less.
- Our international background means we can also bridge the gap between your standards and what is available in London so you can view properties that appeal to you and serves your needs.
- Short leases present great opportunities that many ignore. If a lease is short, there is a whole procedure to evaluate the price of the extension and this has an impact on the price of the property. We have the knowledge and the right contacts to get that information and to negotiate the right price. Our knowledge is your edge.
Pay the right price
- Most people are not aware of the various price differentiations and the reasons behind. All the areas in London are split into Tiers: Tier 1 is more expensive than Tier 3. To make matters more complicated, sometimes a street has various pricing points. For example, Eaton Square has a favourable side that is more prestigious than the others. We have the knowledge about the areas and the various price 2 differentiations and we will negotiate on your behalf to achieve the best possible price for a given property.
- Doing proper due diligence takes time. You need to access the right information which is not always readily available. We have access to all the necessary information to make sure you make an informed decision.
- For many people, acquiring a property will be the biggest expense they are ever likely to have. So why rely on advice from estate agents when they are working in the best interest of the vendor? And that is not you. Our clients, whether locals or foreigners come to us for discrete, discerning buyer representation. If you work with us, we will ensure the best outcome for you.
- We have been helping clients since 2012 to realize their property expectations. We have worked with private individuals as well as investors both locals and foreigners. Throughout the years we have been exposed to many situations. By working with us, you benefit from our experience and negotiation skills.
- Furthermore, with our legal and financial backgrounds we are able to provide objective advice on value, yield or potential for capital growth so you can make an informed decision. We are also straight forward, if a property is not suitable, we will let you know.
- Around 1/3 of all transactions fail because the buyer does not have the mortgage in place, or the right solicitor or the right tax advice. Over the years, we have developed a great networkof experts to ensure that the deal gets completed.
- One point of contact. When you need to coordinate the whole transaction and all the various parts, the agency model requires you to chase all the component parts. By contrast we offer one point of contact to coordinate necessary for a smooth execution – taking away stress and saving you time.
So if you are looking to buy a property in Central London, simplify your life. Work with us, and get professional, unbiased help and advice from start to finish. To see how we can help you.